Monday 8 April 2013

London School of Modelling | Bootcamp day

Heeeeeeellllllooooo,

On Friday I was lucky enough to spend the day at London School Of Modelling after being asked to a bootcamp day.
It was a very fun filled day which involved me having a model coaching lesson with Lee Bridgman (A dancer from so you think you can dance 2011 and a model), you can find him on his website HERE. I also had my hair and makeup done by a great make up artist, and overall had a great time!

How I got to go:
So everyone knows of instagram, well I posted a photo of myself when I modelled for her A level photography work and I got a comment saying I should apply for this, they linked me to a page and I write my name and linked the same photo.
A week later I had a phone call inviting me to a day at LSM, I went along on friday and that was that.

Here are two out of about 80 photos that came out well:
Me with 'Romantic curls and a summer dress

My 'rock' style



I've been told that if I want to pursue this as a career then I need to start to build a portfolio and apply as freelance to castings and auditions etc.

I have been told that I am suited to 'commercial' type modelling as I am not tall enough for the runway (which is a shame as thats what I'd love to do) but i'm only 16 so I could still grow, I need to grow 3" to be tall enough!! 

So I hope you all enjoyed this slightly different post :)

Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment