Wednesday 1 May 2013

Shorts and crop tops | Summer is finally on its way


SUMMER IS FINALLY ON ITS WAY *don't speak too soon*

So if you live in England you will understand what I mean when I say i'm incredibly pleased and a little relieved that the bad weather has gone to visit somewhere else.

I took this opportunity to put on some summer clothes and take some photos in the garden, I can't wait until summer holidays when I can finally wear some of these clothes out and about.

My outfit: Shorts- £14 from Topshop, Top- £11.99 from New Look, Carhartt beanie- £12 from ebay (classy I know), Shoes- £38.90 from Topshop

Peaceful garden with the dog and horses

Two extra Shots, One by the cute little bench and another by my bedroom doors :)


Hope you all enjoyed my summery post

Sophie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment