Monday 26 August 2013

MayBall and Exam Results

Hello :),
So I know Mayball was back at the beginning of July but nevertheless I thought you'd all like to see the photos from that.
Also as I mentioned in many previous posts; This one and this one  you should know I have just done my GCSE's (explained in one of the linked posts) and just recently I found out my results. I have to say I am very disappointed with some of them and was hoping for a lot better, however it is not the end of the world and I have got into the 6th form college of my choice and will be studying Maths, Psychology, Geography and English Language. 

I bet you all just want me to get on and tell you, so here you go: 
Maths- A (pleased)
PE- A (pleased)
Geography- B (disappointed, but was good enough)
English Lang- B ("")
Biology, physics & Chemistry- B (pleased)
English Lit- C (Very disappointed)
French- C (relieved I even got that)

So I will spend the next two years studying A levels ready for if/ when I go to university! 

May Ball Photos: (I'm in red(:)









2 comments:

  1. ur ball looks amazing - 10times better then mine was :) congrates from the girls at www.luvsthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you!!! It was pretty good! and the after party was good too!! :)

      Sophie xxx

      Delete