Monday 13 April 2015

That Youtube thing

Hi everyone, 
It has definitely been wayyy too long since I last posted, this is for many reasons, including college commitments, dance and also just the lack of enthusiasm for anything worth writing about.

I decided to start a Youtube channel. My plan is to post videos either every week or a couple every week depending on my time available. To me it seems like an exciting and enjoyable hobby to have. I felt like I needed something I could really get into, and because when I was younger I loved editing silly little videos I felt like this would be a great thing to do. 

I plan to use my youtube channel to give people advise about beauty, makeup and lifestyle - just like my blog - and allow myself to give something to other people. 

I would love it if you ever find yourself reading this, to pop over to my channel at SophH and see what you think. 

lots of love,
Sophie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment